- Valid form of Govt issued photo ID for example Driver license, Passport etc, and Insurance card must be presented at the time of visit.
- If your insurance requires a referral from your PCP, it is the patient’s responsibility to get that otherwise the insurance may not pay and the patient will be responsible for the bill.
- We require a 24 hour notice for appointment cancellation- failure to do so will result in $35 fee charge.
- Initial visit can take up to 1-2 hours . Please arrive on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in postponement of the visit.
- We do not accept checks.
- There is a 5% charge if using credit or debit card for payment.
- All prior balance and copay, coinsurance is due before the visit.
- Failure to pay your balance after 60 days will result in an extra 10% late fee charge.
- Failure to pay your balance after 90 days may result in your account being sent to collection agency and automatic dismissal from the practice.