Dr. Garg is board certified in Pain management, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. He trained in Internal Medicine at UMDNJ and completed his training in Anesthesiology and Pain Management at the University of Rochester in New York.
Dr. Garg believes in an integrative approach for treating chronic pain by utilizing a combination of conventional and alternative treatment methods including injections, medications, physical therapy, behavioral therapy, massage, chiropractor and acupuncture therapies. The treatment plan is always individualized to each patient’s needs.
- Epidural injections: cervical, thoracic, lumbar
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Facet blocks, median branch blocks
- Radiofrequency ablation procedures
- Sacroiliac joint blocks
- Hip, knee and shoulder joint injections
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Medication Management
- Urine drug screening
- Botox Injections
- Suboxone Therapy for opioid addiction
The patient’s care plan will be co-ordinated with his or her other providers and primary care physician.